Before your home search begins, I will want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help me better serve you, analyze what you want and what you need in a home’s feature and amenities.
· Age: Do you prefer historic homes, mid century modern, or newer homes with modern features?
· Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
· Bedrooms: How many?
· Bathrooms: Home many? Are they updated?
· Living and Dining areas: A traditional, formal layout, or more open, contemporary floor plan?
· Stories: How many?
· Square feet: How much space?
· Kitchen: How big? Recently updated?
· Storage: Big closet, a shed, an extra large garage?
· Parking: Room for how many cars, a boat, a RV? 2-3 Car garage
· In-law suite
· Patio, Deck
· Indoor Laundry room
· Stainless steel appliances
· Ceiling height
· Formal dining/living room
· Bathtub versus shower
· Central heat and air
· Gas hook ups